.5 FTE on a 190 day work calendar
Location: Albany and Regional Districts
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Start date: August 26, 2021
Applications are available at http://www.lblesd.k12.or.us/employment
Three current letters of reference
Copy of University Transcripts (Successful candidates will be required to provide official transcripts before completion of the hiring process) if required
Copy of License
1. Masters degree in Audiology is required, Doctorate in Audiology (Au.D.) is preferred.
2. Valid Audiologist License as issued by the Oregon Board of Examiners in Speech Pathology and Audiology.
3. Minimum of two years of demonstrated successful experience as a practicing Audiologist in a pediatric or educational setting.
4. Effective oral and written communication skills.
5. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the LBL Board of Directors/Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable.
Cascade Regional Program Administrator
In educational settings, provide audiological screening and evaluation, and habilitate hearing problems in children birth-to-21 years within the area served by Linn Benton Lincoln ESD.
The duties listed below are not inclusive, but characteristic of the type and level of work assigned for this position. Individual employees may perform all or some combination of the duties listed below as well as other related duties.
1. Provide diagnostic audiological assessment to determine type, degree, and cause of hearing deficit.
2. Coordinate and assist in hearing screenings for constituent school districts and Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE) programs.
3. Provide habilitation to students with hearing loss to include fitting, monitoring, and training in use of assistive devices.
4. Provide appropriate referral, compiling a detailed written report directed to referral source and /or appropriate parties.
5. Complete paperwork requirements using approved forms, including third party billing, in an accurate and timely manner.
6. Provide in-service training for component district personnel.
7. Maintain regular attendance at work. Be punctual in meeting deadlines, attending meetings and following schedules.
8. Work well within a team. Promote good staff morale and put team needs above individual needs.
9. Collaborate with others to complete tasks and solve problems in a positive manner
10. Communicate effectively in a courteous, tactful and professional manner.
11. Participate in the Medicaid billing process for school-based services as directed.
12. Utilize teleservice platform to provide services to educators, students and district staff as directed.
1. Maintain professional dress standard.
2. Maintain confidentiality of student records and comply with state and federal regulations regarding privacy.
3. Demonstrate a commitment to promoting equity and diversity.
4. Perform duties in a manner reasonably expected and generally recognized by the profession.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to work in a variety of settings including hearing sound booth, office, school buildings, classroom environments and homes.
2. Ability to provide own transportation to schools, preschools, community settings and homes in locations throughout a three county region.
3. Ability to lift, carry or transport up to 25 pounds.
4. Ability to sit for extended periods of time in car and at a desk.
5. Ability to use computer for extended periods of time to write reports and to complete logs, schedules and paperwork.
6. Ability to stay overnight when providing services to assigned geographic locations in the three-county region.
SALARY AND BENEFIT INFORMATION
Salary and benefit information shown are based on full-time employment (1.0 FTE) based on the current school year
Placement on the Linn Benton Lincoln ESD Classified salary schedule will be commensurate with applicant’s qualifications, relevant training, and experience
Linn Benton Lincoln ESD will provide an Insurance CAP to assist with health, dental and vision insurance premiums
Employer paid PERS, holidays, sick leave and personal days are also provided
Employer paid Life Insurance 1 x annual salary
Employer paid Basic AD&D and Long Term Disability
Cell Phone/Data Stipend
Oregon Educators Benefit Board (OEBB) provides insurance to school and education service district employees
Includes medical, dental, vision & prescription insurance
Monthly premium deducted pre-tax
LBLESD contributes a monthly CAP/Pool to help offset insurance cost
Health Savings Accounts for high deductible plans
Flexible Spending Accounts
Carriers offered are:
Willamette Dental Group
PERS – Public Employee Retirement System
For more information visit: state.or.us
LBLESD pays the 6% employee contribution on behalf of each employee
Up to 24 hours
Up to 96 hours
Sick Leave Bank
Employees may opt to donate one day of sick leave to become a member of the Sick Leave Bank
Members may request leave from the sick leave bank in the event of a catastrophic illness or injury
Doctor Appointment Leave
Up to 3 hours per month
Professional Development Opportunities
LBLESD hosts a variety of training classes
First Aid/CPR classes offered onsite
Includes workshops and conferences
Reasonable accommodations for the application and interview process will be provided upon request and as required in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities may contact Human Resources at 541-812-2624 for additional information and assistance.
Linn Benton Lincoln ESD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Qualifying veterans and disabled veterans may obtain preference by submitting with their completed application a copy of the Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214 or 215) or a letter from the US Dept. of Veteran's Affairs indicating receipt of a non-service connected pension as verification of eligibility. Disabled Veterans must also submit a copy of their veteran's disability preference letter from the Dept. of Veteran Affairs, unless the information is included in the DD Form 214 or 215.