.7308 FTE 8 hours per day on a 190 day work calendar
Locaton: Albany, OR
Competitive prorated salary and benefits package.
Applications are available at http://www.lblesd.k12.or.us/employment
A complete application consists of
Complete online Application through TalentEd
3 current letters of recommendation
Copy of Transcripts (Successful candidates will be required to provide official transcripts before completion of the hiring process), if applicable
Copy of License, if applicable
INSTRUCTIONAL ASSISTANT II – CASCADE REGIONAL PROGRAM
1. At least 18 years of age.
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Post high school special education training and/or significant successful experience in working with children
4. Working knowledge of developmental and physical disabilities in children.
5. Effective oral and written communication skills.
6. Ability to work within a team concept and to work effectively with people.
7. Such alternatives to the above qualification as the LBL Board of Directors/Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable.
Cascade Regional Program Administrator
To support Regional Program teachers and related service staff members in the implementation of special education services as outlined on each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP).
The duties listed below are not inclusive, but characteristic of the type and level of work assigned for this position. Individual employees may perform all or some combination of the duties listed below as well as other related duties.
1. Work in various settings to provide appropriate programs to students with disabilities.
2. Prepare materials for instruction and activities.
3. Work with an individual student as directed by a licensed staff member and/or administrator.
4. Create and/or modify materials or equipment based on licensed staff member direction.
5. Maintain timely response to equipment requests by licensed staff and keep library check-out logs up to date.
6. Attend licensed staff group meetings monthly.
7. Keep teaching materials and other equipment in order through upkeep, and/or replacement items.
8. Assist in the maintenance and delivery of instructional materials and equipment.
9. Assist LBL staff members during district consultations or inservices.
10. Assist LBL staff members in modeling instructional and management techniques during inservices or consultations.
11. Maintain regular attendance at work. Be punctual in meeting deadlines, attending meetings and following schedules.
12. Work well within a team. Promote good staff morale and put team needs above individual needs.
13. Collaborate with others to complete tasks and solve problems in a positive manner
14. Communicate effectively in a courteous, tactful and professional manner.
15. Utilize teleservice platform to provide services to educators, students and district staff as directed.
1. Participate in in-service training and professional growth opportunities, as assigned.
2. Maintain confidentiality at all times.
3. Demonstrate a commitment to promoting equity and diversity.
4. Maintain professional dress standards.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to provide own transportation to schools, preschools, family homes and agencies in assigned geographic locations.
2. Ability to use a computer to generate documents on a word processor.
3. Ability to lift, carry or transport up to 25 pounds.
Salary and Benefit Information
Salary and benefit information shown are based on full-time employment (1.0 FTE) based on the current school year
Placement on the Linn Benton Lincoln ESD Classified salary schedule will be commensurate with applicant’s qualifications, relevant training, and experience
Linn Benton Lincoln ESD will provide an Insurance CAP to assist with health, dental and vision insurance premiums
Employer paid PERS, holidays, sick leave and personal days are also provided
Employer paid Life Insurance 1 x annual salary
Employer paid Basic AD&D and Long Term Disability
Cell Phone/Data Stipend
Oregon Educators Benefit Board (OEBB) provides insurance to school and education service district employees
Includes medical, dental, vision & prescription insurance
Monthly premium deducted pre-tax
LBLESD contributes a monthly CAP/Pool to help offset insurance cost
Health Savings Accounts for high deductible plans
Flexible Spending Accounts
Carriers offered are:
Willamette Dental Group
PERS – Public Employee Retirement System
For more information visit: state.or.us
LBLESD pays the 6% employee contribution on behalf of each employee
Up to 24 hours
Up to 96 hours
Sick Leave Bank
Employees may opt to donate one day of sick leave to become a member of the Sick Leave Bank
Members may request leave from the sick leave bank in the event of a catastrophic illness or injury
Doctor Appointment Leave
Up to 3 hours per month
Professional Development Opportunities
LBLESD hosts a variety of training classes
First Aid/CPR classes offered onsite
Includes workshops and conferences
Reasonable accommodations for the application and interview process will be provided upon request and as required in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities may contact Human Resources at 541-812-2624 for additional information and assistance.
Linn Benton Lincoln ESD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Qualifying veterans and disabled veterans may obtain preference by submitting with their completed application a copy of the Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214 or 215) or a letter from the US Dept. of Veteran's Affairs indicating receipt of a non-service connected pension as verification of eligibility. Disabled Veterans must also submit a copy of their veteran's disability preference letter from the Dept. of Veteran Affairs, unless the information is included in the DD Form 214 or 215.