Willamette Education Service District is accepting applications for a full-time (40 hours per week) School Psychologist position. Successful candidate will work as a member of the Special Education Department's Regional/K-12 Program and will follow a 190-day calendar. This position will be based at the Willamette ESD Marion Center in Salem, OR and will begin as soon as possible upon conclusion of the selection process.
Salary: $48,562 - $81,269 /year
APPLY ON OUR COMPANY SITE:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepares, organizes and maintains confidential files and students' records in accordance with ESD, state and federal policies and guidelines.
2. Provides a verbal and written report of test data and interpretation.
3. Provides direct specially designed instruction in the area of social and emotional issues related to academic success.
4. Provides consultation services and/or in-services regarding learning, academic, selfsufficiency, behavioral and other student needs.
5. Makes recommendations for interventions with a preventative focus.
6. Facilitates appropriate referral processes.
7. Plans and implements service delivery models including individual, small group and classroom settings and schedules in assigned schools and programs.
8. Develops, selects and uses appropriate assessment tools and effectively interprets results.
9. Conducts initial and three-year intellectual assessment for students suspected of having. mental retardation and Traumatic Brain Injury.
10. Provides formal and informal assessment of behavior for students suspected of having emotional disturbance.
View full job description: