Jewell School District Vacancy Notice
.6 PreK Classroom Teacher .4 TBA
Deadline: Until Filled
Start Date: August 13, 2018
Position Description &
Requirements: The preferred candidate will hold or qualify for a valid Oregon Teacher License. Consideration will be given to a candidate holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related. The preferred candidate should be experienced in the following:
• Early Childhood Social Skill Development
• Early Childhood Curriculum; specifically language development, basic numeration
• Successful Elementary/PK management skills
• Trauma Informed Practices
• Working as a team member
• AVID experience preferred
The TBA .4 FTE could include art, music and/or PE however there is flexibility in that assignment.
Applicants can apply by submitting the following though the TalentEd website, electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to Allyce Chronister or Terrence Smyth at Jewell School District.
Required Application Materials:
• Completed Application
• A minimum of three current references letters
• Copy of validation of Oregon licensure or related documents
Upon review of the initial materials, further information may be requested.
For questions please contact Allyce Chronister or Terrence Smyth at 503-755-2451.