Speech and Language Pathologist – Student Services Department
Job ID: 2022-2029
Student Support Services / Speech and Language Pathologist / Full-time (1.000 FTE)
Position Summary: Utilizing leadership, advocacy, and collaboration, Speech Language Pathologists provide prevention, assessment and remediation services for students who exhibit difficulties in language, speech, voice and fluency. These services are designed to help students meet their functional and educational goals.
• Oregon Teaching License with Special Education: Communications Disorder endorsement in all levels required
• Must be highly qualified per ESSA
• Strong classroom management skills
• Effectively communicate with parents, students, and staff
Job Availability: Hiring for the 2021-2022 school year
Salary / Benefits:
As provided in negotiated agreement with teacher bargaining unit.
Annual Salary Range $46,020 - $89,187
Initial placement based on education and experience.
Apply at: http://www.applitrack.com/oregontrailschools/onlineapp
or find this link at www.oregontrailschools.com
• Letter of interest
• 3 current letters of recommendation
• Transcripts (may be unofficial until hired)
• Copy of Oregon teaching license
District / School Profile: Available at web site: www.oregontrailschools.com
Oregon Trail School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator. Reasonable accommodations for application opportunity will be provided upon request to the Personnel Department (503) 668-5541. Speech/hearing impaired assistance is available through Oregon Relay at 1-800-735-2900.