These annual COSA awards recognize outstanding administrators and programs. If you have a colleague you feel deserves recognition, please contact Joanne Fey, email@example.com.
Click here for the 2017-2018 Awards/Scholarship Timeline.
- Superintendent of the Year Program (SOY)
- Principal of the Year (Middle and High School) (POY)
- Assistant Principal of the Year (Middle and High School) (APOY)
- National Distinguished Principal (Elementary and Middle School) (NDP)
- Achievement of Excellence Award
Other COSA Awards
COSA sponsors the Bev Gladder Mentorship Award, which is intended to recognize a COSA member who has distinguished him/herself within the profession as a mentor to aspiring or new school administrators. For members wishing to nominate a colleague, please follow these instructions and timelines:
The process for this award begins in February. Click here for the 2018 new award overview and instructions. Completed nomination packets should be sent to COSA staff member, Joanne Fey: firstname.lastname@example.org, by no later than April 25, 2018. The COSA awards committee will select the winner. That person will be honored at the Annual COSA Conference in June.
- COSA President's Award
- Dave Arnold Vendor Award
Questions? Need more information? Contact Joanne Fey.