These annual COSA awards recognize outstanding administrators and programs. If you have a colleague you feel deserves recognition, please contact Joanne Fey, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the 2018-2019 Awards/Scholarship Timeline.
- Superintendent of the Year Program (SOY)
- Principal of the Year (Middle and High School) (POY)
- Assistant Principal of the Year (Middle and High School) (APOY)
- Elementary Principal of the Year/National Distinguished Principal (Elementary and Middle School) (National Distinguished Principal Program)
- Achievement of Excellence Award
Other COSA Awards
COSA sponsors the Bev Gladder Mentorship Award, which is intended to recognize a COSA member who has distinguished him/herself within the profession as a mentor to aspiring or new school administrators. For members wishing to nominate a colleague, please follow these instructions and timelines:
The process for this award begins in February. Click here for the 2019 new award overview and instructions. Completed nomination packets should be sent to COSA staff member, Joanne Fey: email@example.com, by no later than May 1, 2019. The COSA awards committee will select the winner. That person will be honored at the Annual COSA Conference in June.
- COSA President's Award
- Dave Arnold Vendor Award
Questions? Need more information? Contact Joanne Fey.