OACOA sponsors the Achievement of Excellence Award each year. Current members of OACOA are eligible for this award. The process for this award begins in October.
Achievement of Excellence Award
- Click here for the 2019 nomination form.
- Please mail completed nomination forms to COSA staff member, Joanne Fey by December 5, 2018.
- An OACOA awards committee will select the winner.
- That person will be honored at the OASE/OACOA Conference in January, and also the Annual COSA Conference in June.
- Please direct questions to Joanne Fey: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to Danielle Hudson, Beaverton SD, the 2018 winner.
Past recipients of the OACOA Achievement of Excellence Award:
- 2017 Olga Acuna, Hillsboro SD
- 2016 Kyra Donovan, McMinnville SD
- 2015 Sue Hayes, High Desert ESD
- 2014 Matt Coleman, Springfield SD
- 2013 Mary Cadez, Salem-Keizer SD
- 2012 Barbara Kienle, David-Douglas SD
- 2011 Teresa Ketelsen, Gresham-Barlow SD
- 2010 Marion Young, Parkrose
- 2009 Art Anderson, NWRESD
- 2008 Rob Hess, Springfield SD
- 2007 Penny Grotting, Malheur ESD
- 2006 Ed Smith, Reynolds
- 2005 Jan Sommer, Grants Pass
- 2004 Jerry McGuire, Oregon Trail
- 2003 Bruce Howell, Medford
- 2002 Ruth Daniels, Salem
- 2001 Robert Crebo, Portland
- 2000 Karl Raschkes, Salem/Keizer
- 1999 Diane Hensley, Bend
- 1998 Nancy Golden, Albany
- 1997 Bill Howell, Medford
- 1996 Lenny Williams, Union ESD
- 1995 Marsha Stipe, Hermiston
- 1994 Amy Powell, Tigard
- 1993 Nancy Golden, Eugene
- 1992 Walt Hathaway, Portland
- 1991 William Fowell, Reynolds
- 1990 Ernie Cristler, Pendleton
- 1989 Katy Hurley, Corvallis