You are here
August 1, 2017
October 22, 2017
December 6, 2017
March 7, 2018
2017-2018 New Principals Academy
- Focused on professional learning that will provide relevant just-in-time information and interactive activities designed to support new K-12 principals and other school administrators
- Professional support provided by COSA staff, OESPA and OASSA leadership, and experienced administrators throughout Oregon.
- Participation includes registration to four of COSA's premier professional learning events: the Summer Teaching, Learning, & Assessment Institute, the Principal's Conference, the Oregon School Law Conference, and the English Learners Alliance Conference.
- Participation includes ongoing mentoring throughout the 2017/18 school year by OESPA and OASSA Executive Committee members.
- Getting to Know Your Stakeholders: Staff, Students, Parents and the Community
- Preparing for the First 100 Days: Understanding Programs and Systems
- Communicating Your Why: Build Culture on Day On
- Lessons from the Field: Oregon's 2017 Principals of the Year
- Policies, Practices and Procedures: Investigating and Documenting
- Regional Visitations to Oregon's Exemplary Schools
In order to participate in this year-long program, you must be a COSA "Active" member.