You are here
Enjoy the Benefits of COSA Membership!
COSA members receive exclusive benefits that help to enhance and ensure their success as educational leaders. Renew your Active or Associate COSA Membership online today, or by filling out and return this PDF Active membership form or this PDF Associate membership form .
Wondering if your membership is current? Would you like to update your membership information such as a change in your school, position, or home address? Login to manage your information, or e-mail COSA Member Services.
Regular COSA membership entitles you to:
- Unparalleled professional development.
- Access to legal assistance.
- Opportunities for professional growth and statewide leadership.
- Networking opportunities with colleagues from around Oregon.
- The latest news and analysis, and exclusive access to online information and resources.
- Be part of the most influential voice in Salem.
- Eligibility for state and national recognition.
- Advice and counsel from COSA's professional staff, including employment contract review.
Applies to persons who are employed in administrative positions in K-12 educational programs and have been excluded from the local bargaining unit. All active members must belong to at least one department: OASE; OASSA; OESPA and/or OACOA. Membership in more than one department is available by paying the appropriate department dues.
Applies to persons who are college administrators; State Department of Education personnel; private school administrators; individuals who hold credentials in school administration but who are actively employed outside the field including members "on leave"; and school administrators who live out of state. All associate members must belong to at least one department: OASE; OASSA; OESPA and/or OACOA.
Applies to persons holding administrative credentials but employed in non-administrative positions in elementary/secondary schools, or graduate students working toward their administrative credentials.
Allows members, at time of retirement, to continue membership as a retired member. Membership includes free registration (excluding meals) for the COSA Seaside Conference and the annual conference of the department of which you have been most recently a member, COSA news and information by e-mail, notices (if interested) in interim positions and membership access to the website including blogs.
You may pay dues and join the following affiliate organizations with your COSA membership application/renewal:
- AASA - American Association of School Administrators
- NASSP - National Association of Secondary School Administrators
- NAESP - National Association of Elementary School Principals
- OMLA - Oregon Middle Level Association
- OALA - Oregon Association of Latino Administrators