You are here
2019 ODE/COSA Special Education Fall Conference
"Dwelling in Possibility"
Click here to view the breakout session titles.
- Paula Kluth, Consultant, Author, Advocate, and Independent Scholar - Bio
- Candace Pelt, Assistant Superintendent, ODE
Pre-Conference Sessions - Wednesday, October 2, 2019:
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (8 am - 5 pm) Full-day attendance required for certification.
- Suspension/Expulsion: Legal Aspects (9 am - 12 noon)
- New and Current Special Education Directors (9 am - 3 pm)
- Don’t We Already Do Inclusion? with Paula Kluth (9 am – 3 pm)
- West Linn Wilsonville Team: Learning Walk (12 noon - 3pm)
Graduate Eugene (formerly Hilton)
66 East 6th Ave
Eugene, OR 97401
Booking Code: CO19
Booking Link: ODE/COSA Special Education Fall Administrator’s Conference
Cutoff Date: 9/1/19