You are here
2022 Oregon School Law Conference
Due to COVID-19, the flu, and RSV circulating at high levels currently, indoor masking is strongly encouraged at this year's Oregon School Law Conference. Masks will be available at the registration table.
The annual Oregon School Law Conference, co-hosted by COSA, OSBA and the UO will be held this year on December 7-9 at the Graduate Hotel in Eugene. This conference is planned as an “in-person” event.
SPECIAL NOTE: The Oregon School Law and Finance Seminar 2022 is a separate 2-credit course which is held in conjunction with the COSA Oregon School Law Conference and meets the TSPC Oregon law and finance requirements for administrators coming to Oregon from another state. The seminar is designed to provide school administrators with up-to-date information on legal and financial issues critical to Oregon schools. Please note that there may be additional work after the completion of the conference. The fee is for the University of Oregon academic credit. The Law Conference on December 8-9 is a requirement to receive credit for the University of Oregon course. Participants will need to register for BOTH the University of Oregon seminar AND the Law Conference as a participant. Click here to register.
Click here to view the detailed agenda.
Thursday Featured Panel Speakers:
- Rebekah Jacobson, Attorney at Law, Garrett Hemann Robertson P.C. - Bio
- Jollee Faber Patterson, Partner, Miller Nash, LLP - Bio
- Karen Vickers, Attorney, Vickers Plass, LLC - Bio
- Haley Percell, Chief Legal Counsel and Director of Legal Services, OSBA - Bio
- Spencer Lewis, Director of Policy, Services, OSBA - Bio
Friday Keynote Speaker:
- Liani Reeves, Shareholder and President, Bullard Law - Bio