You are here
2023-2024 New Special Education Directors Academy
Click here to download the flyer.
This academy series is dedicated to supporting new Directors/Coordinators during their first, second, or third years serving in their roles. The series will focus on current topics and requirements in the Special Education field and will include networking and mentorship opportunities from veteran colleagues, and ODE staff. Must be an active COSA Member to participate.
- Kevin Carroll, Director of Student Services, McMinnville SD
- Elaine Fox, Ed.D., Director of Special Programs, Hillsboro SD
Registration includes Summer Conference, Special Education Conference, Law Conference, & Seaside Conference at no additional cost.
** In order to participate, you must be a COSA “Active” member. **
- August 2nd - Graduate Hotel, Eugene (Summer Conference)
- October 4th - Graduate Hotel, Eugene (Special Education Conference)
- December 6th - Graduate Hotel, Eugene (Law Conference)
- Feb 21st (virtual)
- April 17th (virtual)
- June 20th - Seaside Convention Center, Seaside (Seaside Conference)