You are here
UDL - Andratesha Fritzgerald Book Study IV
February 10, 2022 (beginning of online event)
February 17, 2022
February 24, 2022
March 3, 2022
March 10, 2022
This event has been rescheduled to begin February 10, 2022 instead of the original start date of February 3rd.
Back by popular demand!
Andratesha Fritzgerald, Ed.S. has worked in education for nearly 20 years. She is a speaker, author and inclusive practices implementation consultant. Her life’s work is to awaken, celebrate and activate brilliance by breaking barriers and stereotypes of teachers, leaders and students to actualize achievement wherever it seems impossible.
Her new book Antiracisim and Universal Design for Learning: Building Expressways to Success (CAST, 2020), is equipping teachers and leaders with the tools they need to make learning personal and possible for every child.
This virtual Book Study will allow Oregon educators to build on their own learning while collaborating with others.
Teachers and leaders will build expressways to success by examining their inclusive and equitable practices in light of the book Antiracisim and Universal Design for Learning: Building Expressways to Success.
- Safety: Two Eyes - One Vision
- Engagement: UDL and Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Supported and Challenged: Honor in Action
- Creating an Antiracist Community
- Implementation, Planning, Moving Forward
Dates & Times:
- February 10, 2022 - 4:00 to 5:15
- February 17, 2022 - 4:00 to 5:15
- February 24, 2022 - 4:00 to 5:15
- March 3, 2022 - 4:00 to 5:15
- March 10, 2022 - 4:00 to 5:15
Book Order Information:
Click here to order the book: https://castpublishing.publishercart.com/?add-to-cart=6878
Future Engagements in Oregon? Contact:
- Colin Cameron: email@example.com
- Greg Borgerding: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review message from Katie Novak:
If you are registering someone other than yourself or need to register a group, please contact Sera Lockwood, email@example.com or call the COSA office at 503-581-3141 and we will process their registrations. You will receive a zoom links 5 days prior to each session via e-mail. If you have questions, please contact Sera Lockwood.