You are here
UDL - Andratesha Fritzgerald Book Study II
April 8, 2021 (beginning)
April 15, 2021
April 22, 2021
May 6, 2021
May 13, 2021
Back by popular demand!
Andratesha Fritzgerald, Ed.S. has worked in education for nearly 20 years. She is a speaker, author and inclusive practices implementation consultant. Her life’s work is to awaken, celebrate and activate brilliance by breaking barriers and stereotypes of teachers, leaders and students to actualize achievement wherever it seems impossible.
Her new book Antiracisim and Universal Design for Learning: Building Expressways to Success (CAST, 2020), is equipping teachers and leaders with the tools they need to make learning personal and possible for every child.
This Book Study will allow Oregon educators to build on their own learning while collaborating with others.
Teachers and leaders will build expressways to success by examining their inclusive and equitable practices in light of the book Antiracisim and Universal Design for Learning: Building Expressways to Success.
- Safety: Two Eyes - One Vision
- Engagement: UDL and Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Supported and Challenged: Honor in Action
- Creating an Antiracist Community
- Implementation, Planning, Moving Forward
Dates & Times:
- April 8, 2021 - 3:30 to 5:00
- April 15, 2021 - 3:30 to 5:00
- April 22, 2021 - 3:30 to 5:00
- May 6, 2021 - 3:30 to 5:00
- May 13, 2021 - 3:30 to 5:00
Book Order Information:
Click here to order the book: https://castpublishing.publishercart.com/?add-to-cart=6878
Future Engagements in Oregon? Contact:
Please review message from Katie Novak: