You are here

Elementary Teacher(s)

Central Curry School District #1

-Hold valid Oregon teaching license with proper endorsement, per ESSA
-ESOL/ELL and/or Reading endorsement(s) desired
-Experience with RTI, PBIS, and coaching a plus

-Knowledge and understanding of current educational practices and methods, evaluation techniques, behavior management techniques and communication techniques
-Familiar with and adheres to all relevant Board policies and administrative regulations, TSPC standards, building rules, and applicable state and federal laws
-Supports the philosophy and mission of Central Curry School District
-Demonstrates appropriate collaboration and leadership skills
-Ability to work cooperatively with staff, students and the public
-Good communication, organization and computer skills

-Contract placement depends on years of contracted teaching experience, salary per collective bargaining agreement (currently under negotiations)
-Employer paid PERS pick-up (6% of gross)

-Bachelor's or higher degree in education or other acceptable educational training in area of study required by Oregon license

TO APPLY (Submit the following):
-Oregon statewide teacher application
-Letter of Interest
-Letters of Recommendation (3)
-Transcript (copies)
-Oregon Teaching License (or copy of current teaching license)

Open till filled by qualified applicant. Position start date August 30, 2021 and is a 190 day contract.

The Central Curry School District #1 is an equal opportunity employer. The Central Curry School District does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.

Qualifying veterans and disabled veterans may obtain preference by submitting as verification of eligibility a copy of the Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214 or 215) or a letter from the US Dept. of Veteran’s Affairs indicating receipt of a non-service connected pension to your application. Disabled Veterans must also submit a copy of their Veteran's disability preference letter from the Dept. of Veteran Affairs, unless the information is included in the DD Form 214 or 215.