1 Position at Cascades School, K-6
1 Position at Hamilton Creek School, K-8 (Filled)
1. Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Oregon School Counseling License issued though TSPC.
3. Criminal history clearance.
Per bargaining contract.
The primary purpose of this position is to support all students in receiving an appropriate education so that they will develop into responsible and caring citizens.
1. Facilitates social and emotional growth among students; promoting academic and overall positive school experiences.
2. Assists students in the opportunity to explore, develop and express themselves intellectually, socially and emotionally.
3. Implements a guidance program following state and district goals that meets the individual needs and development of students.
4. Participates in parent, teacher, and student conferences as requested and initiates such conferences as needed.
5. Assists the administration in implementing all policies and/or rules governing student conduct and supports the teaching staff in developing reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedures.
6. Maintains accurate, complete, and confidential records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations.
7. Participates in the development and implementation of an individualized education program (IEP/504/TAG/etc.) as needed.
8. Administers appropriate tests to students and coordinates or assists with the building testing program.
9. Conducts individual and group counseling sessions providing the personal guidance and academic guidance for students and parents awareness of district academic standards and college or career planning.
10. Coordinates student and family needs with community resources as appropriate ( i.e., mental health, juvenile department, health department, ESD, Youth Services Team, etc.).
11. Coordinates site crisis prevention and management.
12. Coordinates peer helper program.
13. Confers with colleagues, administration, students, and/or parents.
14. Assists parents and community members as needed.
15. Strives to maintain and improve professional competence through an ongoing program of reading, workshops, seminars, conferences, classes, and other professional development activities.
16. Works harmoniously with others and communicates effectively (both orally and in writing) with students, parents and staff.
17. Operates computer and software programs as related to job responsibilities.
18. Lifts, moves or restrains a student on an occasional basis.
19. Frequent or prolonged standing, walking and sitting.
20. Frequent and prolonged talking/hearing conversations.
Interested applicants must apply through the District Office website at www.lebanon.k12.or.us , Quick Links/Job Opportunities. Application close when a qualified candidate is selected. Salary as per negotiated agreement. For more information interested applicants should contact Cascades Principal, Ryan Christner at firstname.lastname@example.org and Hamilton Creek Principal, Jordon Ford at email@example.com
Reasonable accommodations for the application and interview process will be provided upon request and as required in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities may contact the Human Resources Department at (541) 259-8949 for additional information or assistance. Speech/hearing impaired applicants may contact the District for assistance through the Oregon Telecommunications Relay Service by dialing (800) 735-9200. Spanish Voice/TTY#: 1-800-735-3896
Lebanon Community School District is an equal opportunity employer.
The District reserves the right to transfer employee to another position and/or site.