Monument School District No.8 is seeking applicants for a full time, self-contained, multi grade level, upper Elementary Teacher, serving in a PreK – 6th grade building.
Monument School District is a K-12 district with an enrollment that is typically in the mid-fifties. The community of Monument is located on the beautiful banks of the North Fork of the John Day River which offers plethora of outdoor recreational opportunities. Within a couple hours of Monument, you will find all the conveniences and hustle and bustle of city life. We are a very cohesive district where we are excited to welcome a new staff member who will join us in providing an exceptional education and great opportunities for the students.
• Oregon Teaching Certification (with elementary certificate/endorsement)
• Holds a current First Aide/CRP Card or willing to obtain one prior to start date.
• Prior experience preferred but not required
A COMPLETED APPLICATION FILE WILL INCLUDE:
• Completed District Application Form Application link: https://www.cosa.k12.or.us/sites/default/files/job-files/certified_appli...
• Cover Letter
• Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
• Copy or evidence of Teaching Certificate
• Unofficial Transcripts (Official Transcripts prior to formal contract offer)
COMPENSATION: Salary range for 2020-2021 school year: $32,000 - $60,000 (this may increase as we are currently negotiating a new CBA) with excellent benefits.
Send Application Materials to:
Monument School District #8
Laura Thomas, Superintendent
PO Box 127
Monument, OR 97864
Email contact: email@example.com
Reasonable accommodations for the application and interview process will be provided upon request and as required in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities may contact ADA Compliance Officer at 541-575-2646 for additional information or assistance. Speech/Hearing impaired persons may contact the district for assistance through the Oregon Telecommunication Relay Service at 1-800-735-2900. We encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We hire and promote without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, or age, unrelated to job performance. Fingerprinting and criminal record checks are required by the Oregon Department of Education. (ORS 584-36-062)