Areas of Responsibility: Positions at Faulconer-Chapman School for compassionate, caring individuals to assist with 1:1 student working with classroom teacher. Working with a high needs special education student. Positive behavioral approach and supports for student.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience with student with Autism or Behavior preferred;
• Mandt trained
• Read, understand and carryout oral and written instructions;
• Learn to operate telephones, computers, and other equipment used in the work;
• Accurately transfer, record or convey information;
• Communicate clearly and appropriately in speech and writing in accordance with educational standards;
• Understand and follow health protocols and learn how to deal with bodily fluids;
• Adhere to the federal requirements for a drug-free workplace.
Posted Inside: 8/3/21
Closing Date: until filled
Employment Dates: 2021-2022 School Year
• TalendEd Recruit and Hire Internal Application & Letter of Interest
• Application (thru TalendEd Recruit and Hire)
• Letter of Interest
• 3 letters of Recommendation
• Copy of Transcripts
• Copy of Certification
Salary: Per Classified Bargaining Agreement
For More Information: Contact Michelle Evans at Sheridan School District at 971-261-6969 or email email@example.com
Reasonable accommodations for the application and interview process will be provided upon request and as required in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Equal employment opportunity and treatment shall be practiced by the district regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status and disability if the employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, is able to perform the essential functions of the position.