Placement: Cascade High School
Supervisor: Principal or Designee
FTE/Hours: 1.0 FTE
Salary Range: $42,080 - $60,357
Contract Days: 191 days
Note: The following is a brief summary of the position. To view the full job description, please see the attached document.
Improves student success in academics or skills through implementing district approved curriculum; documents teaching and student progress/activities/outcomes; develops lesson plans; models the necessary skills to perform assignment; provides a safe and optimal learning environment and provides feedback to students, parents and administration regarding student progress, expectations, goals, etc.
1. Appropriate TSPC license and certification or the ability to obtain one.
2. Prior job related experience.
3. Skills in planning, developing, and implementing appropriate curriculum and assisting students in realizing success.
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality in performing assigned tasks.
5. Ability to work harmoniously with others and to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing) with students, parents and staff.
6. Ability to perform the essential functions with the physical, mental and emotional requirements, with or without accommodations.
7. Ability to function where there may be pressure and in an atmosphere which may be stressful.
8. May be required to obtain First Aid/CPR training.
Cascade Employment Website - Application Link: