School District #6 is located in the famous Rogue River Valley of Southern Oregon, nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou Mountain ranges. The area abounds with opportunities - natural, theatrical, musical, educational and athletic. The entire school district is being restructured with an eye toward further improving our already excellent program. Our goal is to add innovative and energetic teachers who are committed equally to kids and to educational improvement and who want to be part of creative decision making.
POSITION: Math Teacher
BUILDING: Crater Renaissance Academy
POSITION START DATE: TBD
1. Oregon Teaching License with endorsement in math. Additional endorsements, especially in science, strongly preferred.
2. Interest in being an integral part of an innovative, progressive school committed to the Ten Coalition of Essential
3. Knowledge or interest in teaching integrated math
4. Willing to work collaboratively and closely with colleagues as an entire staff to build a shared vision and supportive
culture, identify common goals and evaluate progress toward these goals.
5. Interest and/or experience in the use of school-wide common instructional strategies, listed under "Toolbox" on
school webpage: http://www.district6.org/cra/
6. Interest or experience in coaching preferred.
1. Complete Frontline application online
2. Complete resume’ of qualifications
3. (3) Letters of reference
4. Copy of appropriate Oregon Teaching License
5. Official transcripts upon hire
EMPLOYER WEBSITE: http://www.district6.org
Jackson County School District #6 is an equal opportunity employer, and in accordance with Federal and State legislation, including Title IX, ORS 659.150, does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability or marital status in employment or educational programs. The Title IX officer at Jackson County School District #6 is Mike Meunier.