The Central High School Principal position is a 220-day contract with a salary range of $124,848 to $131,165 based on experience. The District fully pays PERS and offers an excellent benefit package - no out-of-pocket for the premium
This position will provide transformational instructional leadership to planning, improving and managing the school. This includes a focus on high student achievement, building a positive school climate that supports the whole student, leveraging research and data to drive initiatives and instruction, and building a
high-performing staff and leadership team to achieve the school’s vision and goals. The principal will collaborate with parents, community members, schools and the District office.
Required qualifications, training, and experiences:
• Current Oregon Administrative license or ability to obtain the licensure.
• Master’s degree in Education or related field preferred.
• Successful experience as a teacher, instructional coach, or assistant principal/principal at the secondary level.
• Experience building effective teams along with exceptional coaching skills are essential.
• Strong curriculum and technology knowledge, including implementing literacy and math strategies.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills with diverse populations.
• Working knowledge of laws/policies pertaining to area of responsibilities.
• Working knowledge and experience in financial management, budgeting.
• Excellent written and oral English.
• Demonstrated success in cultivating equity and inclusion.
• Bilingual in Spanish/English.
• We encourage multilingual candidates, and candidates with diverse lived experiences. We are seeking candidates with experience working with a broad range of individuals, cultures, and communities. As our learning community grows more diverse, we grow stronger.
• Experience with the implementation of AVID, BEGlad, Danielson, PBIS and/or Trauma Informed frameworks preferred.
• High school principal experience preferred.