School District #6 is located in the famous Rogue River Valley of Southern Oregon, nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou Mountain ranges. The area abounds with opportunities - natural, theatrical, musical, educational and athletic. The entire school district is being restructured with an eye toward further improving our already excellent program. Our goal is to add innovative and energetic teachers who are committed equally to kids and to educational improvement and who want to be part of creative decision making.
POSITION: Secondary Spanish Teacher
BUILDING: Crater School of Business, Innovation and Science
POSITION START DATE: August, 2022
1. Will possess Oregon Teaching License with Spanish endorsement.
2. Dual language program experience and/or endorsement preferred.
1. Complete Frontline application online at: https://www.applitrack.com/district6/onlineapp/
2. Complete resume’ of qualifications
3. (3) Letters of reference
4. Copy of appropriate Oregon Teaching License
5. Official transcripts upon hire
SALARY RANGE: $41,807.37 - $78,912.44
EMPLOYER WEBSITE: http://www.district6.org
Jackson County School District #6 is an equal opportunity employer, and in accordance with Federal and State legislation, including Title IX, ORS 659.150, does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability or marital status in employment or educational programs. The Title IX officer at Jackson County School District #6 is Tom Rambo.