You are here

Behavior Support Program Director

Warrenton-Hammond School District

Warrenton-Hammond School District is seeking a Behavior Support Program Director. This position supervises and instructs in a highly structured behavior remediation program. The goals of the program are to provide effective behavioral remediation, meaningful educational instruction, and ensure appropriate integration of the program and students within the learning environment. The expected outcome for each student will be the eventual reintegration in to the general education classroom. Build strong, positive relationships with program students, their parents, staff and the administrative team.

Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent from four-year college or university and at least three years successful teaching and leadership experience and/or training, preferable at the elementary and middle school levels, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree (M.A.) or equivalent strongly preferred. Prior successful experience working as an administrator in school setting directing and supervising staff and prior successful experience with students who need structural behavioral supports to succeed preferred.

Applicant must have an Oregon teaching license with special education endorsement through TSPC, possess or be working toward a Principal or Administrator License, CPR/First Aid card, and an appropriate level of State of Oregon recognized restraint training. District support may be available for principal/administrator licensure program. Must meet Oregon vaccine requirements for school personnel prior to start date.

Job details and application:
To be given full consideration, a complete application consists of the following: cover letter, resume, un-official transcripts, three letters of reference. If you are unable to upload/attach required materials to your application via TalentEd, please email to

Proposed start date: ASAP

Warrenton-Hammond School District No. 30 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Additionally, the district's policy is to provide veterans and disabled veterans with preference as required by law. Along with application, a veteran will submit: (a) a copy of their Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214 or 215); or (b) proof of receiving a nonservice connected pension from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. A disabled veteran will submit a copy of their letter from the Department of Veterans Affairs verifying disabled veteran status.