• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting.
• Certified Public Accountant certificate preferred.
• Five years minimum experience or equivalent, preferably in a K-12 public school.
• Experience with budget preparation and management, financial forecasting and analysis.
• Understanding of Oregon school financing, public school accounting practices, school budgeting, and financial reporting.
• Experience with managing federal, state and local grant funds.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the Oregon State Laws that govern public entities as well as school business laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of BOLI and the requirements pertaining to public works contracts in Oregon.
• Experience in accounting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations and cash management.
• Experience with integrated computerized accounting systems, databases, and spreadsheets; superior skill level with Microsoft Excel.
• Demonstrate ability to lead, organize, coordinate and implement programs and develop an effective relationship supporting building administrators and other staff.
• Commitment to quality education.
• Demonstrate ability to supervise and evaluate staff.
• Excellent presentation skills. Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Exceptional analytical skills; ability to make decisions and resolve complex issues in a timely, organized manner.
• Must be detail oriented and work with high level of accuracy.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Start Date: Spring 2023
• Salary Range: $100,000-$140,000
• Excellent fringe benefits
o $30/month fee for full family insurance (medical, dental, vision)
o $225/month contributed to HRA VEBA to help offset out of pocket medical expenses
Total insurance benefit package of over $21,000 annually
o $275/month cash stipend if you have other insurance and waive district insurance
• District paid employee contribution to PERS (Public Employees Retirement System)
o TSD9 covers the full 6% for PERS retirement
• 403 (b) Supplemental Retirement Saving Opportunities
Tillamook School District only accepts online applications.
To apply go to www.tillamook.k12.or.us, and click on ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the home page. All applicants will create a user account.
Hannah Snow Roberts, HR Coordinator
2510 First St
Tillamook, OR 97141
503-842-4414, ext. 1200
Close: until filled
Posting #: 05A-23