THIS POSITION BEGINS FOR THE 2023/2024 SCHOOL YEAR
Oregon City High School is looking for a dynamic leader to join the administrative team as an associate principal. The new associate principal will work collaboratively with the administrative team on:
Supervision and evaluation of staff
Improvement and implementation of curriculum and instruction
Professional development for staff
Management of student behavior. discipline, and safety
Developing programs to promote positive behavior
Student attendance, truancy and attendance court
Alternative education placements for students
After school and evening supervision of school activities and events
Successful candidates posses:
1. Current Oregon Administrative license
2. A minimum five years of successful high school teaching or administrative experience or combination of both
3. An understanding and training in Culturally Informed Practices, Trauma Informed Practices, and Social /Emotional Learning
4. A strong belief that all students can learn at high levels in a safe, caring environment
5. A working knowledge of current disciplinary practices, district and state policies and laws
6. Ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, staff, and community members
Please include a letter of introduction, a resume, and three current letters of recommendation, including one from your current principal/superintendent with your application.
All applicants must apply online at: https://oregoncity.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
Please attach all documents.
Those applicants selected for interview will be notified of date, time, and place of interview.
Oregon City School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, veteran status, familial status, genetic information, and/or disability of employee, with or without reasonable accommodations, is able to perform the essential functions of the position.