Stanfield School District has a secondary English Language Arts/Spanish/Social Studies teaching vacancy for the 2018-19 school year. The successful applicant will be able to teach secondary language arts, Spanish, and social studies courses at the high school and middle school level.
• Must hold or be eligible to hold the appropriate Oregon Teaching License and Endorsement;
• Successful teaching experience;
• Ability/ experience teaching college credit/ dual credit classes; and
• Knowledge of best practices in teaching.
OTHER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to obtain/maintain multiple endorsement areas;
• Previous experience teaching middle school/high school Language Arts;
• Ability and interest to coach/advise an extracurricular activity; and
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
• Implementing state and district curriculum;
• Planning instruction to meet the learning needs and styles of all students; Using a variety of assessments to inform instruction;
• Creating an environment that maximizes student learning with a focus on character development;
• Modeling and teaching a growth mindset;
• Providing culturally responsive instruction;
• Modeling and teaching respect with an awareness of diversity; and
• Demonstrating continuous professional growth.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: https://stanfield.k12.or.us/ssd/staff-resources
Submit an application file that includes:
• Completed Oregon Teacher Application Form
• Letter of application
• Three (3) current letters of recommendation
• Copy of Oregon Teaching License with Endorsement
• Unofficial copy of transcripts
Beth Burton, Superintendent
(Any emailed applications should be sent in one complete packet.) Stanfield School District 61R
1120 N Main St Stanfield, OR 97875
Phone: (541) 449-8766 / FAX (541) 449-8768
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER