Temporary position 2019-2020 School Year
Jefferson County School District is looking for a highly qualified and successful Assistant Principal for Warm Springs K-8 Academy located in Warm Springs, Oregon.
The temporary assistant principal position is available due to a temporary leave of another Assistant Principal. Seeking candidates that have experience with school leadership, coaching effective teams and exceptional leadership skills.
1. Administrator License issued by Oregon Teachers Standards & Practices Commission
2. Successful teaching and school leadership experience
3. Experience working in a culturally diverse setting
4. Experience managing school operations that support teaching and learning
1. Supporting student management within the school; communicating with students, staff and families 2. Conduct employee supervision and performance evaluations
3. Coordinate schedules for classified employees
4. Assist with implementing school wide schedules
5. Assist with classified educational assistant instructional and supervision schedules
6. Other duties as assigned
Application Process: Please apply at the following link: http://jeffersonco.tedk12.com/hire
1. Complete Application
2. Submit Letter of interest along with a current resume
3. Three current letters of recommendations to include names, titles, addresses, home and office numbers of references
5. You may upload additional materials that support your candidacy.
TIMELINE: Closing date October 27, 2019 or open until filled.
Desired Start Date: As soon as possible
1. Family medical, dental and vision insurance
2. Salary: $92,515 - $98,124 (Prorated to reflect remaining contract days in work year)
3. JCSD 509-J provides the PERS Pickup (6%)
*Reference checks will be made during the screening process.
Application materials will remain confidential.
Visit our District Website at: WWW.JCSD.K12.OR.US