POST SECONDARY SCHOOL COUNSELOR
Start Date: September 1, 2020
Position Description &
Requirements: Must have experience working with students in schools and should be experienced in the following:
• Oregon Graduation Requirements
• Smarter Balanced Testing
• Collaboration and Consensus Building
• Harassment and Anti-Bullying Curriculum and Instruction
• Student Management
• Guidance and Career Development
• Post High School Planning
• Conducting Career and Educational Planning Activities
• Facilitating Outreach Efforts to Provide Services to Students, Parents/Guardians and Staff
• 504 Administration
• Minimum of Three Years Counseling Experience Preferred
Per JEA and JSD Collective Bargaining Agreement
Applicants can apply by submitting the following through the Frontline website (there is a link at www.jewell.k12.or.us), electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail: 83874 Hwy 103 Seaside, OR 97138 or in person to Allyce Chronister or Stephen W. Phillips at the Jewell School District.
Required Application Materials:
• Completed Application
• A minimum of three current references letters.
• Copy of licensure or related documents to practice as a school counselor in Oregon
Upon review of the initial materials, further information may be requested.
For questions please contact Allyce Chronister at 503 755-2451 x2493.