Phoenix-Talent Schools is seeking applications for the position of:
PHOENIX HIGH SCHOOL
Individuals wishing to apply for this position should submit a District administrative application, resume, copies of college transcripts, 250-500 word autobiography, 3 letters of recommendation and a copy of your current Oregon administrative license by going to https://phoenixtalent.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Human Resources at
POSTING DATE: June 12, 2020
CLOSING DATE: Until filled
REPORTS TO: Principal
SALARY: Successful candidate will be placed on the administrative salary schedule dependent upon experience. Range for 2020-21 is $82,773 - $96,833.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The person selected for this position will work very closely with the building principal in supporting curriculum and instruction. The selected candidate will work with staff in implementing the High School Success Plan approved by the State. In addition, this person will work with the student management team at PHS, supervise after school activities, attend board meetings, observe and provide feedback to teachers, as well as, other duties as assigned by principal.
1. Valid Oregon Administrative License or ability to obtain one by start of employment.
2. Prior administrative experience is preferred.
4. Demonstrated competency in the areas of facility man¬agement, and public relations.
5. Ability to supervise and implement effective student management practices.
6. A commitment to team management.
7. Physical demands needed: ability to communicate with students, co-workers, and the public; ability to communicate over the telephone; ability to respond to telephone, bells, students, co-workers, etc.; ability to respond to classroom disturbances, visual cues, student requests, etc.; ability to operate office equipment; ability to carry or lift light loads (25 lbs).
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: This 215 day/year position begins August 3, 2020.
All applicants will be considered carefully. Those candidates selected for interviews will be notified shortly after the closing date. Applicants are asked not to call for interviews. All applicants will be notified when the position is filled.
Phoenix-Talent School District #4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in accordance with Federal and State Legislation, does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, or marital status, physical or mental disability in employment practices or education programs. If you need special accommodations because of a disability, please contact the personnel office at 535-1517 Voice/TDD.
Any offer of employment made by Phoenix-Talent Schools is contingent upon satisfactory results of:
1. Drug screening tests for any illegal drug or substance classified in Schedules I through V under the Federal Controlled Substances Act, 21 U.S.C. 811 to 812. This includes, but is not limited to, mind-altering substances or narcotic drugs such as hallucinogens, amphetamines, barbiturates, marijuana or any other illegal drug or controlled substance, except those federally recognized as legally prescribed by a physician and used as directed.
2. Criminal history verification- a background check for any convictions directly related to the duties and responsibilities of the position. Unless otherwise required by law, only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the applicant from employment