CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Application deadline: Open Until Filled. Preliminary screening to be completed by Hank Harris, Human Capital Enterprises. Final district screening will follow. Interviews will be scheduled on an ongoing basis.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) stewards the short and long term prudent fiscal operation of the school district. The CFO provides leadership, strategic vision and high level analysis of the district’s finances. The CFO Is responsible for results in terms of effectiveness in planning, policies, and programs, and for the achievement of District goals and objectives.
The CFO’s work is guided by and must comply with federal and state law, accounting principles, state auditor requirements, operational direction of the Superintendent, policy direction of the school Board, and compliance with state and local regulatory agencies.
- Minimum of five (5) years of financial management and leadership experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Oregon Driver’s license and ability to maintain insurability under the District’s vehicle insurance policy.
- Masters, Doctorate Degree, or equivalent with a combination of education and experience in business, financial management, accounting, or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation
- Experience working with unions and Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Possession of CPR/First Aid certificate
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish.
To view the full Job Posting announcement and application instructions, visit: https://hoodriver.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=3930
To learn about the Hood River County School District Business Services Department, District, and Hood River, visit: https://us15.campaign-archive.com/?e=__test_email__&u=883bf5945a711d49d7...
Contact Hank Harris, Human Capital Enterprises, at email@example.com for any additional information
Complete and submit your TalentEd/Recruit & Hire electronic application. Include the following as part of your application:
- Letter of interest addressed to Rich Polkinghorn, Superintendent, outlining your qualifications and interest in this position.
- Current Resume.
- Three (3) recent letters of reference.
- Copy of your professional license/certification. Official college transcripts will be required upon hire.
Salary Range: $125,440 to $128,000
Hood River County School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer