EagleRidge High School is seeking a dynamic Physical Education/Health/Electives teacher beginning in August 2021. This position will include Physical Education, Health 1 and 2. Electives will be based on strengths, abilities and qualifcations of applicant. Salary Range: $40,000 - $50,000 DOE.
1.Proper certification from Oregon TSPC
2. Able to establish good relationships with students and staff
3. Able to promote academic achievement
1. Develop and maintain a classroom environment conducive to effective learning within the limits of the resources provide by the district
2. Plan a program of study appropriate for the age, individual needs, interests, and abilitites of students.
3. Account for individual student needs by participating in special education meetings and designing lessons that meet the individual needs of all students, including students with Individual Education Plans and Section 504 Plans.
4. Develop instruction aligned with national, state and school standards.
5. Use a variety of instructional methods and materials to teach the subject matter.
6. Take precautions to provide for health and safety of students and to protect equipment, materials and facilities.
7. Work to maintain open lines of communication with students and their parents concerning academic and behavioral progress.
8. Attend and participate in staff meetings, in-service trainings and workshops.
9. Serve as an appropriate role model for students in communications, actions and appearance.
10. Maintain an accurate inventory of all equipment and supplies in the teaching area.
11. Maintain a friendly and cooperative attitude around supervisors, staff, students and the general public.
12. Other duties as assigned by the principal.
A complete application packet includes the following documents:
1. Oregon Statewide Teacher Application (https://oregon-teacher-application.pdffiller.com)
2. Letter of Interest
3. Current Resume
4. Three current references
5. Other documents that may be of interest to the interview committee.
Please send all documents to email@example.com