Seven OASE regional meetings scheduled around the state this fall
The Oregon Association of School Executives (OASE), COSA's superintendents' association, will conduct seven regional "Off-the-Record" meetings around Oregon this fall.
The meetings will include information and discussion about a number of timely and relevant topics, including the results of the Oregon Rising public engagement campaign, the November election (including Ballot Measure 97), COSA’s 2017 legislative priorities, and more. The meetings are scheduled for:
- Wednesday, September 21 – 10:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. – High Desert ESD, Redmond
- Wednesday, September 28 - 10:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. – Malheur ESD, Vale
- Thursday, September 29 - 10:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. – Intermountain ESD, Pendleton
- Wednesday, October 12 - 10:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. – Lane ESD, Eugene
- Monday, October 17 - 10:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. – Multnomah ESD, Portland
- Thursday, October 20 - 10:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m – South Coast ESD, Coos Bay
- Friday, October 21 - 10:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. – Southern Oregon ESD, Medford
OASE Off-the-Record meetings are typically open only to superintendents. However, for these regional meetings, superintendents are encouraged to bring additional members of their districts' administrative teams. Representatives of OASE and COSA leadership will also attend each regional meeting.
For more information, please contact Craig Hawkins.