You are here
Seven regional OASE Off-the-Record meetings scheduled for this fall
The Oregon Association of School Executives (OASE), COSA's superintendents' association, will conduct seven regional "Off-the-Record" meetings around Oregon this fall.
The meetings will include information and discussion about a number of timely and relevant topics, including a proposed public engagement process, Oregon's assessment and accountability system, Oregon's high school graduation rates, implementation of the statewide ELL plan, likely 2016 revenue initiatives, and more. The meetings are scheduled for:
- Friday, September 18, 2015 – 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. – Running Y Ranch, Klamath Falls
- Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. - South Coast ESD, Coos Bay
- Thursday, October 8, 2015 - 9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. – Linn Benton Lincoln ESD, Albany
- Friday, October 9, 2015 - 9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. – High Desert ESD, Redmond
- Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. – Four Rivers Cultural Center, Ontario
- Friday, October 16, 2015 - 9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. – Intermountain ESD, Pendleton
- Friday, October 23, 2015 - 9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. – Northwest Regional ESD, Hillsboro
OASE Off-the-Record meetings are typically open only to superintendents. However, for these regional meetings, superintendents are encouraged to bring a "guest" or two from their districts' administrative teams. Representatives of OASE and COSA leadership will also attend each regional meeting.
For more information, please contact Craig Hawkins.