You are here
OACOA sponsors the Achievement of Excellence Award each year. Current members of OACOA are eligible for this award. The process for this award begins in October.
Achievement of Excellence Award
- CLICK HERE to access the criteria, procedure and timeline.
- Complete the form below and upload by 9 pm on Wednesday, December 8, 2021.
- The OACOA Executive Committee will select the recipient.
- That person will be honored at the OASE/OACOA Conference in January, and also the Annual COSA Conference in June.
- Please direct questions to Joanne Fey: email@example.com.
Congratulations to Toshiko Maurizio, Beaverton SD, the 2021 recipient.
Past recipients of the OACOA Achievement of Excellence Award:
- 2020 Betty Palmer, Baker SD
- 2019 Terri Dahl, Medford SD
- 2018 Danielle Hudson, Beaverton SD
- 2017 Olga Acuna, Hillsboro SD
- 2016 Kyra Donovan, McMinnville SD
- 2015 Sue Hayes, High Desert ESD
- 2014 Matt Coleman, Springfield SD
- 2013 Mary Cadez, Salem-Keizer SD
- 2012 Barbara Kienle, David-Douglas SD
- 2011 Teresa Ketelsen, Gresham-Barlow SD
- 2010 Marion Young, Parkrose
- 2009 Art Anderson, NWRESD
- 2008 Rob Hess, Springfield SD
- 2007 Penny Grotting, Malheur ESD
- 2006 Ed Smith, Reynolds
- 2005 Jan Sommer, Grants Pass
- 2004 Jerry McGuire, Oregon Trail
- 2003 Bruce Howell, Medford
- 2002 Ruth Daniels, Salem
- 2001 Robert Crebo, Portland
- 2000 Karl Raschkes, Salem/Keizer
- 1999 Diane Hensley, Bend
- 1998 Nancy Golden, Albany
- 1997 Bill Howell, Medford
- 1996 Lenny Williams, Union ESD
- 1995 Marsha Stipe, Hermiston
- 1994 Amy Powell, Tigard
- 1993 Nancy Golden, Eugene
- 1992 Walt Hathaway, Portland
- 1991 William Fowell, Reynolds
- 1990 Ernie Cristler, Pendleton
- 1989 Katy Hurley, Corvallis