2018 ODE/COSA Special Education Administrators Annual Fall Conference
Reframing How We Work With All Students
Online Registration is now closed. You may register onsite.
Click here to view the list of breakout sessions.
- Stuart Ablon, Ph.D., Director, Think:Kids, Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital - Bio
- Thursday Keynote: Rethinking Challenging Students: Skill Not Will
Ruth Ryder, Acting Director, Office of Special Education Programs, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, U.S. Department of Education – Bio
- Friday Keynote
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Click here for details. 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Dyslexia Screening and Identification, 8am-5pm - Click here for details.
- New Special Education Administrators Institute - 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Transforming School Discipline: The Collaborative Problem Solving Approach - Click here for details. 9:00am to 3:00pm