2018 ODE/COSA Special Education Administrators Annual Fall Conference
Reframing How We Work With All Students
Click here to view the list of breakout sessions.
- Stuart Ablon, Ph.D., Director, Think:Kids, Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital - Bio
- Thursday Keynote: Rethinking Challenging Students: Skill Not Will
Ruth Ryder, Acting Director, Office of Special Education Programs, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, U.S. Department of Education – Bio
- Friday Keynote
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Click here for details. 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Dyslexia Screening and Identification, 8am-5pm - Click here for details.
- NEW! Special Education Administrators Institute - 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Transforming School Discipline: The Collaborative Problem Solving Approach - Click here for details. 9:00am to 3:00pm