You are here
2023 Summer Conference
The Summer Conference has built-in team-building time! Come a day early or spend team time in the afternoons and evenings after the conference sessions with your team enjoying fun and engaging activities. Click here to see all of the opportunities. Book in advance to reserve your team's spot!
Click here to download the conference program.
Online registration is closed at this time. You may register onsite at the conference.
Pre-Conference Full-Day Workshop (8:30-3:30):
Pre-Conference Workshops (8:30-11:30):
- CTE and Career Connected Learning, Building Together: Successful Engagement Strategies for Students and Communities
- Supporting Mental and Behavioral Health In Our Schools: Approaches That Support Students, Staff, and Families
- LGBTQ2SIA+ Affirming School Communities
- Engaging Equity: An Introductory Workshop for District Leadership (AM)
Pre-Conference Workshops (12:30-3:30):
- Ethical Leadership: Making Clear Decisions About Ethical and Administrative Dilemmas
- Engaging Equity: An Introductory Workshop for District Leadership (PM)
- Abbreviated School Day Programs: Navigating Legislative Requirements and Best Practices