You are here
2014 Fall Conference for Special Education Administrators
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Youth Mental Health First Aid Course (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Click here for detailed information. Click here to register.
8 hrs of instruction with one-hour lunch break.
Cost: $49 - Limited to 30 registrants.
* Includes a textbook, provided to each participant who completes the course.
* Completers of the course earn a MHFA certificate. 7 CEUs available.
Engaging Challenging Conversations (9:00 AM - 4:00 PM)
Click here for detailed information. Cost: $49
Click here to register.
SPR&I Annual Training - click here for the agenda.
Click here for materials.
General Conference Sessions:
Thursday & Friday, October 2 & 3, 2014
Featured Keynote Speakers:
Rob Saxton, Deputy Superintendent, Oregon Department of Education - Bio
Sarah Drinkwater, Assistant Superintendent, Oregon Department of Education - Bio
Dennis Embry, Senior Scientist & Founder, PAXIS Institute - Bio
Featured Speker Videos:
- Rob Saxton Keynote: http://youtu.be/gJdkXSuyjnU
- Dennis Embry Keynote: http://youtu.be/cU3PsGwc8eY
- Dennis Embry Breakout Session 1: http://youtu.be/BV6FDTtQiG4
- Dennis Embry Breakout Session 2: http://youtu.be/prw0NGS8sm8
- Dennis Embry Breakout Session 3: http://youtu.be/ZmewxqY-79Y
Click here to view the breakout session schedule.
Click here to download session materials.
Both the Hilton and the Valley River Inn are full for this event. Please explore other options in the Eugene/Springfield area.