You are here
March 8–10, 2023
2023 Multilingual & English Learner Conference
"Language as Resource, Right, & Renewal"
Click here to download the conference program.
Click here to view the breakout sessions.
- Understanding the Intersections of ACE/Trauma, Equity, SEL, and Well-being
- A Fresh Look @ the Science of Reading and Supporting Multilingual Students
- English Learners in the 8th grade ELA class: The Role of Pedagogical Materials
- This pre-conference session is SOLD OUT. To be placed on a waiting list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Conference Keynotes Speakers:
- Aída Walqui, Senior Research Scientist, West Ed - Bio
- Trisha DiFazio, Education Consultant - Bio
- Click here to view the breakout sessions.
- Booking Code: 070323COSA
- Booking Link: Multilingual & English Learner Conference
- Cutoff Date: February 16, 2023
EVEN Hotel Eugene
2133 Centennial Plaza
Eugene, Oregon 97401