You are here
2023 COSA Seaside Conference
June 21, 2023 | Pre-Conference Sessions
June 22, 2023 | Main Conference Day 1
June 23, 2023 | Main Conference Day 2 (AM only)
Online registration is now closed. You can register on-site at the conference.
Click here to download the conference program.
COSA Classic Golf Tournament - Wednesday, June 21, 2023 - Click here to register.
Pre-Conference Sessions - Wednesday, June 21, 2023 (9:00-12:00):
- Getting Up to Speed on New Special Education Legislation
- Supporting Students with Oregon and Federal Civil Rights Law
- Preparing for your Cognia 2024 Accreditation
Pre-Conference Sessions - Wednesday, June 21, 2023 (1:00-4:00):
- Creating Safe and Equitable Learning Environments: Implementing OSEP's Behavior Intervention Guidance
- Life, Literacy, and the Pursuit of Happiness: Creating a Culture of Reading for All
- Calling All Special Education Directors: You survived the year. Now, what questions do you have?
- Effectively Implementing SEL
Main Conference Speakers - June 22-23, 2023:
- Jacqueline Sanderlin, Educator/Speaker/Author - Bio
- Keynote: Building the 5 C’s to Win: Community, Collaboration, Capacity, Connection and Creativity
- Breakout: Building the 5 C's To Win: 2.0
- Christy Perry, Superintendent, Salem-Keizer SD - Bio
- Karen Gray, Superintendent, Lincoln County SD
- Allison Roeser, Education Consultant - Bio
- Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort
- Rivertide Suites Hotel - The COSA block is full at this location, but you can call directly at (503) 717-1100 for a repeat guest discount of 15%.
- Kathryn Riverfront Inn, Ascend Hotel Collection
A 15% discount is valid for June 19-June 23 at the following locations:
Attendeees can book by phone or website using the promo code: COSA23. This discount is not available for reservations made through a 3rd party travel site.