You are here
Statewide Educator Equity Summit II
"A New Message to Challenge Oregon"
Designed for Building and District Teams
This event is full and we are no longer accepting on-line registrations and no on-site registrations. If you want to be placed on the waiting list, we will contact you no later than Monday, September 23, 2019, to let you know. Please e-mail Sera Lockwood - firstname.lastname@example.org
Pedro Noguera, Distinguished Professor, UCLA - bio
"Equity 2.0: Deeper Learning as a Lever for Higher Student Performance"
- Central Office Administrators and Staff
- Interscholastic Event Expectations and Equity Work: Collaborative work between OSAA, COSA, OSBA, ODE and OSCA
- Diversifying Oregon’s Administrative Workforce: Oregon Association of Latino Administrators (OALA)
- Leaps, Pivots, and Changing Practice - What is the Student Success Act in Action?
- Amplifying Student Voice: Lane County’s Youth Equity Council (handout 1) (resources)
- Foregoing White Solidarity - Acts of Anti-Racism: A Little Goes a Long Way - Leveraging Innovation Dollars for Equity (handout 1) (handout 2) (handout 3) (handout 4) (handout 5)
- Equity Directors Lessons Learned
- Student Voice – Panel of Students
- Let’s Get Grounded: A Framework for Embedding Equity, Broadening Perspectives & Interrupting Disparities (handout 1)
- Immigration Information – Legal and Support (handout 1)
- Teaching and Leading for Educational Equity (handout 1) (handout 2) (handout 3)
- Intersectionality of Race and Poverty (handout 1)
“...my equity work will evolve over time, I will always have more to learn. Secondly, I learn by listening carefully, being curious and honoring the voices of those with experiences and identities different from mine. And finally, I must remember to remain humble in this work, understanding that I can always take my knowledge and action to a deeper level - allowing myself to be vulnerable in the effort.”